Fri, Oct 13|
THRIVE CoWorking for Women
FREE EVENT: Community Coworking Day
Join us for a witchin' Friday the 13th Community Coworking Day at Thrive Coworking!
Time & Location
Oct 13, 2023, 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM
THRIVE CoWorking for Women, 313 N Gilbert Rd Unit 300, Gilbert, AZ 85234, USA
About the Event
Drop in anytime Friday between 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM for FREE Coworking Friday including:
- FREE Coworking Hours - come work, brainstorm, create & connect in community
- Enjoy a FREE non-alcoholic mocktail thanks to our drink sponsor Gruvi!
- Akashic Record Readings by Nia--Turn Your Shine On (sign up available upon check-in)
- Tarot Readings by Katy - Hyppie House of Healing (sign up available upon check-in)
- Soulcial Solutions by Steff - Founder of Babes & Brews, here for all your Events, Community, & Social Media Q&A
- Thrive Tours by Braelyn - CoFounder of Thrive Cowork, here for all your questions on coworking & collaboration
- Enjoy a Homemade Chili Community Lunch (homestyle & plant-based options) & Steff's famous Butter Board!
**See more about our Special Event Offerings provided below--
If you're feeling tired of your "work from home" vibes, and are craving an inspiring, elevated environment to motivate you to sit down and tackle that admin. list of to-dos, endless emails, and start those projects you keep putting off.
THIS EVENT IS FOR YOU BABE!
Join us for a fun, witchin' day of coworking at Thrive CoWork located in Downtown Gilbert, AZ.
Find a cozy corner to dive deep into your work, or bring your big ideas to share and brainstorm with a collaborative community of heart-led entrepreneurs and creatives.
Meet the Female Founders:
Meet our non-alcoholic drink vendor, Grüvi!
At Grüvi, we believe in a world where we don’t always feel inclined to drink in a social setting, and a world where everyone can feel comfortable, regardless of what’s in their cup.
Meet with Ellie of 'Dry in the Desert' for alcohol-free mocktails with Grüvi's NA beverages:
- Dry Secco mimosas with a little drink glitter for a "witches brew"
- The Mocha Nitro Stout beer with CBD mixed in
Meet with Nia, from 'Turn Your Shine On' for Akashic Readings
- An Akashic reading is a way to come into conversation with your Guides and Angels while receiving their unconditional love, healing energy, and guidance. You can ask any question about any area of your life or any cursity you have. Nia has been reading the akashic records for over 15 years and acts as a clear channel for the love, wisdom, and healing that comes from working with your Guides and Angels. Through the Akashic Records she has helped thousands to heal trauma, find their purpose, and live their most thriving life.
Meet with Katy, Founder of Hyppie House of Healing LLC. for Tarot Card Readings
- Combining two of her favorite modalities Tarot + Hypnotherapy, Katy calls herself a taropist. At our event, she will be holding space for you to receive the clarity, messages, and confirmation from your highest self.
Meet with Steff, Founder of Babes & Brews, for Community Building, Events, and Social Media Mini-Sessions
- Are you feeling stuck in your business or got a BIG IDEA and don't know where to start? Drop in for a quick 10min. Energy Coaching session with Steff to clear a path for simple action steps towards your goals.
- If you need a potent sounding board--ask her any questions about events, community building, social media content creation, and more!
Meet with Braelyn, Co-Founder of Thrive, Arizona's first All-Women's Coworking Space for all things Community + Coworking
- Explore their gorgeous coworking space full of bright, natural light, private office spaces, meetings spaces, podcast recording room, and more! She can answer any questions you have about their memberships and rental space.
**You will also receive a FREE 7 Day Coworking Pass to try out Thrive for 1 Week!
Got a question? Slide into our dm's on Instagram.