Thu, May 07|
FREE Virtual CoWorking
Enjoy the accountability, motivation, and productive energy you receive when coming together for a powerful collective working session!
Time & Location
May 07, 2020, 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM MST
About the Event
Are you stuck at home, lacking the motivation to get stuff done? Do you desire to learn a new skill, but need the accountability to take the time and make it happen? Do you feel more productive when working with others in a purpose driven environment?
Times have changed, and unless we find the things that help us tap into that creative flow, we're left feeling stuck, going back and forth in uncertainty and frustration. Let's shake it off and come together as a community to get that sh!t done!
What to expect:
1. Bring your work, a project, a new hobby, really anything you want to work on.
2. Accountability: We will briefly share what we'll be working/focusing on for the next 90 minutes.
3. Motivation: We'll share productivity, organizational, other helpful tools and tips to stay focused.
PRO TIP: Bring lots of water to stay hydrated as ideas come pouring thru you!
4. We will cowork/cocreate quietly (mics muted, but feel free to play music, binaural beats, etc. at home)
5. Reflection: There is so much power in the pause & reflection.
Login directions will be emailed to you after your RSVP is confirmed.
THIS IS A FREE EVENT.
Save the Date: Every Thursday in May
Bring yourself, your passion, and your favorite brew!$0.00
Support our Community
Feeling Abundant? Please donate $5, $10 or $25 to support our community as we provide more quality, intentional experiences to the virtual world.$5.00