Thu, May 21|
FREE Virtual CoWorking
Working from home can sometimes leave us uninspired, unmotivated, and not particuarily very productive. That's why we created a virtual space for you to connect with others who also miss coworking out in public!
Time & Location
May 21, 2020, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM MST
About the Event
If this is your first time joining us for a Babes & Brews coworking session--Welcome! We're excited to meet and create with you!
Please be prepared to arrive by 10:00 AM (NO LATER than 10:15 AM)
This way we can go thru introductions and share our intention for this creative space.
We'll begin coworking with mics muted by 10:20/10:30 AM.
What is the PURPOSE of this FREE Coworking Experience?
We've created a safe & open online space to bring whole-hearted women together to share their collective productive energy & check off more on that mile long to-do list!
Our INTENTION is to...
- Increase your inspiration so you can access your creative flow with ease and make some magic happen.
- Provide a space for you to share your current work/project and receive constructive feedback.
- Hold each other accountable to our coworking goals for the next 90min work session. (Mics muted)
- Share any great tips that help you stay focused & motivated--Bring lots of water to stay hydrated as ideas come pouring through you!
- Optional: Brief Reflection at the end of the work session to reconnect before we log off.
How does Virtual Coworking IMPACT you and your work?
Getting into the creative flow, especially with a group of focused women, helps you create with more ease and feel inspired to stay focused, and accomplish so much more than if you're by yourself.
Join us EVERY Thursday in May.
RSVP to receive the login for zoom via email.
Bring yourself, your passion, and your favorite brew!$0.00
Feeling Abundant? Please donate $5, $10 or $25 to support our community as we provide more quality, intentional experiences to the virtual world.$5.00