Making Space for Love: Mindful Clothing Exchange
Time & Location
About the Event
With all this NEW Spring Energy coming through, it’s time for us to Make Space for Love!
The Conscious Cookie Sista are back! Join Steff Smith & Mora Steele for a fun, interactive Community Space Clearing & Mindful Clothing Exchange! We've partnered with Mary's Mountain Cookies & donating to Maggie's Place Non-Profit for this Conscious Community event!
How It Works:
- Clear your Closet to Make Space for New Energy & New Gently Loved items
- Intentionally Select 10 Gently Loved items to Exchange or Donate
- Select items you feel someone would love.
- Clothing & Purses only please.
- NO: Shoes, Jewelry, etc.
Please arrive at 2PM, if you are able so you can get set up. (if you can't come till later, that's okay too!)
- Mora & I will share our intentions for Making Space for Love
- Introduce yourself & Meet the Community
- Exchange up to 10 Gently Loved Items and any remaining will be donated to Maggie's Place a local AZ Non-Profit housing and ongoing support to help pregnant/parenting women reach their goals while welcoming them into a community of love and acceptance.
- Enjoy a sweet treat delivered by Chandler of Mary’s Mountain Cookies!
- Enjoy a Gorgeous afternoon at the Scottsdale Love Park!
Moms, you can bring the kids!
There's tons of space to run around, (but no playground available)
Please see confirmation email for parking & how to find us!
Want to donate without coming to the event?
Head to Maggie's Place or Venmo @babesandbrews and we'll be sure to donate 100% of your proceeds.
For more community events follow us on Instagram & sign up for our email love!