Sun, Mar 28|
Scottsdale Love Park
Making Space for Love: Mindful Clothing Exchange
Hosted by the Cookie Sistas: Steff Smith & Mora Steele
Time & Location
Mar 28, 2021, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM MST
Scottsdale Love Park, 3806 N Drinkwater Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
About the Event
With all this NEW Spring Energy coming through, it’s time for us to Make Space for Love!
The Conscious Cookie Sista are back! Join Steff Smith & Mora Steele for a fun, interactive Community Space Clearing & Mindful Clothing Exchange! We've partnered with Mary's Mountain Cookies & donating to Maggie's Place Non-Profit for this Conscious Community event!
How It Works:
- Clear your Closet to Make Space for New Energy & New Gently Loved items
- Intentionally Select 10 Gently Loved items to Exchange or Donate
- Select items you feel someone would love.
- Clothing & Purses only please.
- NO: Shoes, Jewelry, etc.
Please arrive at 2PM, if you are able so you can get set up. (if you can't come till later, that's okay too!)
- Mora & I will share our intentions for Making Space for Love
- Introduce yourself & Meet the Community
- Exchange up to 10 Gently Loved Items and any remaining will be donated to Maggie's Place a local AZ Non-Profit housing and ongoing support to help pregnant/parenting women reach their goals while welcoming them into a community of love and acceptance.
- Enjoy a sweet treat delivered by Chandler of Mary’s Mountain Cookies!
- Enjoy a Gorgeous afternoon at the Scottsdale Love Park!
Moms, you can bring the kids!
There's tons of space to run around, (but no playground available)
Please see confirmation email for parking & how to find us!
Want to donate without coming to the event?
Head to Maggie's Place or Venmo @babesandbrews and we'll be sure to donate 100% of your proceeds.
For more community events follow us on Instagram & sign up for our email love!