Sun, Apr 18|
Understanding Your Human Design Aura Type: Manifestors (Week 2)
A deeper awareness of Human Design with Sabina Abreo
Time & Location
Apr 18, 2021, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM PDT
About the Event
After 2 successful Human Design Introductory Classes, we're soooul excited to bring you our very first Human Design Series with Sabina Abreo! For the next 3 weeks you will dive into a deeper awareness of each design type & their energetic auras.
Week 2: 4/18 Manifestors
Week 3: 4/25 Reflectors
Week 4: 5/2 Projectors
*Join us each week to dive into each Design Type Aura OR you can attend whichever calls to you.
What to Expect:
- Understand the importance of various auras - for overall better communication & decision making aligned in your purpose.
- Your aura talks - Understand how your energy affects the environment you're in & the people you're around.
- Your aura interacts before you do - What is your "vibe" saying about you?
What you will Learn:
- Learn more about each different Aura Types.
- Gain a deeper understanding of your own aura and of those others around you.
- Discover the relation between aura and true-self.
- Learn the relation between Aura, the strategy, and authority.
As a Bonus you will Receive:
Interactive Group Q&A
& a Mini read for your personal aura live at the workshop
**This class will not be recorded. Please plan to arrive on time.
Meet our Special Guest Faciliator: Sabina Abreo
Sabina is a visual artist, astrologer and a practitioner of Human Design. Currently she is pursuing her official certification as a Human Design Analyst. Living her design, has assisted her personal healing journey and rebirth to her true self.
According to Sabina, the more we are self-aware with self-compassion, the more we are able to show up as our truer self, and the more we recognize our own vulnerability and strength, the more we are able to experience life, connect, be empowered, and fulfill our life purpose every moment.
General Admission Week 1
Includes general admission for ONLY week 1 class.$30.00
Members ONLY - Week1 Admission
Must have purchased Community Membership in order to receive discount. Ticket includes admission to Week 1 Class only.$20.00