Thu, Apr 09|
Virtual CoWork | CoCreate | Coffee Date
Enjoy the accountability, motivation, and productive energy you receive when coming together for a powerful collective working session!
Time & Location
Apr 09, 2020, 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM MST
About the Event
Are you working from home? Lacking motivation to get stuff done? Do you want to learn a new skill?
A change in schedule can be hard to adjust to at times, especially if you're not feeling productive or motivated.
Let's shake it off and come together as a community to get that sh!t done!
Intention: Come together for accountability, motivation, and productivity!
How this works:
1. Bring your work, a project, a new hobby, really anything you want to work on for 90 minutes.
2. Accountability: We will briefly share what we'll be working on and what your reward will be after the 90 minutes.
3. Motivation: Feel free to share any tips to stay focused. (Bring lots of water to stay hydrated as ideas come pouring thru you!)
4. We will quietly (mics muted, but feel free to play music, binaural beats, etc. at home) work for 60 minutes.
5. If anyone has a question or possible looking for help, you can communicate with the group via the chat feature. This way you're not interrupting if someone is in the flow.
6. Reflection of Cowork & Cocreation: After 90 minutes we'll come back together to share about your experience and celebrate our collective productive energy!
Login directions will be emailed to you after your RSVP is confirmed.
THIS IS A FREE EVENT.
Curious if this is the support you need? Find out now & schedule a 30 minute call with our founder, Steff Smith https://calendly.com/babesandbrews/30min?month=2020-04
Bring yourself, your passion, and your favorite brew!
Support our Community
Feeling Abundant? Please donate $5, $10 or $25 to support our community as we provide more quality, intentional experiences to the virtual world.