Thu, Mar 26|
Virtual Coworking & Coffee Date
Bring your work, your brew and let's get it done!
Time & Location
Mar 26, 2020, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM PDT
About the Event
Are you working from home? Lacking motivation to get stuff done? Do you want to learn a new skill?
A change in schedule can be hard to adjust to at times, especially if you're not feeling productive or motivated.
Let's shake it off and come together as a community to get that sh!t done!
Intention: Come together for accountability, motivation, and celebration!
How this works:
1. Bring your work, a project, a new hobby, really anything you want to work on for 60 minutes.
2. Accountability: We will briefly share what we'll be working on and what your reward will be after the 60 minutes.
3. Motivation: Feel free to share any tips to stay focused. (Bring lots of water to stay hydrated as ideas come pouring thru you!)
4. We will quietly (mics muted, but feel free to play music, binaural beats, etc. at home) work for 60 minutes.
5. If anyone has a question or possible looking for help, you can communicate with the group via the chat feature. This way you're not interrupting if someone is in the flow.
6. Celebration: After 60 minutes we'll come back together to share about your experience and celebrate our collective productive energy!
Login directions will be emailed to you after your RSVP is confirmed.
THIS IS A FREE EVENT.
Surround yourself with the women who get it, who know what its like to walk the lonely road of transition, working from home, and who realize the impact of coming together to support each other.
Do you desire a container of more solid support? Become a member to receive the support you desire and attend MORE exclusive virtual meetups & experiences for FREE! www.babesandbrewscommunity.com/membership
Bring yourself, your passion, and your favorite brew!$0.00